SolarSystem 550 VEG Programmable LED, 90-277V
California Lightworks SolarSystem Veg 550W LED Grow Light
The SolarSystem 550 is a game changer in indoor and greenhouse lighting for horticulture.
SOLAR SYSTEM 550 VEG
The SolarSystem 550 is a game changer for LED grow lights. The SS 550 is a high power veg and bloom light that draws 400 watts and will replace a 600 watt HPS light. The SS 550 features fully programmable spectrum control which enhances plant growth and increases yield. Three separate spectrum channels can be programmed be the day, week or season to best match natural sunlight.
Key features include:
• High power LEDs for best yields in bloom - 400 watt draw on full power
• Fully programmable spectrum control - daily, weekly or over the seasons
• Chain multiple lights together using a single controller
• Automatic voltage recognition from 90 to 277 volts
• Small foot print for minimum shadow effect in greenhouses
• UL Approved
• Water resistant
• 5-year warranty
• Solar System 550 VEG LED fixture
• Power cord
• Communications cable
SolarSystem 550 Features:
- Programmable spectrum control
- Wireless or hard wired networking
- Smart lighting maximizes efficiency
- High intensity PAR output
- Fastest return on investment
- Waterproof (65 IP Rating for Damp & Wet Locations)
- Local technical support
- 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 90 Day No Questions Return Policy
Programmable Spectrum Control
- With the SolarSystem Controller, you can automatically adjust each of the three separate light spectrum channels from 0% to 99%. This can be done manually or automatically using the built in timer and calendar.
- Channel 1 - Red & Deep Red
- Channel 2 - Natural White View Mode
- Channel 3 - Blue and Deep Blue
- A single controller can control a virtually unlimited number of fixtures from a single point or can be separated into zones at minimal cost.
- Automated programs for sunrise and sunset that mimic nature as well as programs for spring, summer and fall for more natural accruing patterns that improve growth.
- Variable Dark Period and finishing routines to maximize resin output.
- Programmable UVB and IR Supplementation will result in a more potent end product.
High Efficiency and Low Maintenance
- The SolarSystem 550 will produce the same yield as an HPS or MH light with an average of 40% less energy usage. Using the advanced spectrum control system will further increase efficiency and yield compared to old fashion fixed spectrum lighting.
- The SolarSystem controller can be linked to a light sensor in a greenhouse to maximize wasted energy.
- CLW LED's are plug and play and very light weight so installation is streamlined. Add that to the advantage of never changing a bulb and you have the industry’s most efficient lighting system.
Highest Yields. Guaranteed.
- Top of the Line Osram LED's are driven to their maximum power rating using the exclusive active heat management system from California Lightworks. Higher power equals higher yields.
- Using the adjustable spectrum control to maximize blues and deep blues during the vegetative stage produces lush growth, shorter spacing between nodes and less stretching.
- Maximizing red and deep reds in bloom to increase yield and resin output.
Best Value. Highest Return On Investment
Networking & Integration.
- Additional lighting equipment options can be added to the system including separate fixtures for UVB, infrared or specialized supplemental lighting.
- The system can be integrated with light sensors daylight harvesting or spectrum specific supplemental lighting in greenhouses.
- Options are also available for PC, wireless, internet, and smart phone applications
Highest Reliability. Best Support
- All California Lightworks LED's are produced entirely in their factory in Southern California.
- All fixtures are tested with a burn in period before shipping and offer a 24-hour service.
- Modular design makes for easy repair even after years of use.
SolarSystem 550 Product Specifications
|Max Current||3.3A @ 120V, 1.66A @ 240V|
|Operating Frequency||50Hz - 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||400 Watts|
|Total PPF Output* (uMoles/s)||620|
|Veg Footprint||4' x 8'|
|Flower Footprint||3' x 4'|
|Life Expectancy||50,000 Hours (LED's and Fans)|
|Dimensions||18" x 8.5" x 4"|
|Operating Temperature||0°F to 130°F (-18°C to 55°C)|
|Power Factor||> 0.95|
Basic Spectrum Mixes for the SolarSystem 550
The following table are basic spectrum mixes for various growth stages for flowering plants. These spectrum mixes have been determined from 8 years of experience with the California Lightworks grower network, and are supported by various university studies on varying spectrum effects on Plant Morphology.
In general, blue light is essential in vegetative growth and produces lush growth and bushy plants. Red tends to make plants stretch in vegetative growth but is key for high yields in fruit or flowering plants. The SolarSystem 550 allows you to dial in exactly the spectrum mix needed for any phase of growth.
|Growth Stage||Week Number||RED||WHITE||BLUE|
|Pre-Flowering||1 to 2*||74||99||99|
|Flowering||3 to 5*||99||99||99|
|Ripen||7 to 8*||80||90||99|
*Weeks based on an 8-week flower cycle